Miller Hardware Company.
Miller Hardware Company, one of the largest independent hardware companies in South Georgia, is looking to improve its online presence to meet its business goals.
About the project.
Miller Hardware Company is a firm based in Valdosta, GA. Miller Hardware Company has been serving the people and communities of South Georgia and North Florida since 1908. They wanted to change their website from an e-commerce platform to an informational website to distinguish between their brands, White Header Industrial, an e-commerce brand only, and Miller Hardware Company, a brick and store company. They wanted our help to help with this transition and give their brick store a brand new design and feel.
What we did.
- Together with Miller Hardware’s team, we picked a premium theme that closely matches their vision for the website and gives them the flexibility to continue to grow and improve their website.
- Design and Develop custom components that are unique and allow Miller Hardware’s team to edit and maintain their content.
- Integrate with Aquire4Hire to enhance and optimize their careers page.
- Provided Assurance Plan to continue to maintain their website by updating WordPress, Plugins, and the custom theme on a monthly basis.
- Provided training for staff and how to use the website.
Their home page opens up with a short history about their company as well as a video reel of their locations. Our intention is to immediately build trust with the customers. We also added a careers section to help potential job seekers find a career. Lastly, their social media feed gives you a sneak peek of their events and deals.
Miller Hardware has two bricks-and-mortar locations as well as one online store. Each location features a small history, what they sell as well as the location’s social media. If you have any questions about a specific location, you can contact them by phone or via the contact form.