Need Direct gets a digital refresh.
Need Direct helps its clients express themselves through high-quality interior design and careful evaluation of suppliers.
About the project.
Need Direct was looking to redesign its website with a more consistent and mature look, improve overall website performance, and allow customers to more easily subscribe to their deal of the week. We worked with them to redesign their Shopify eCommerce site to better reflect their brand, convert visitors to customers, and perform better overall.
What we did.
- Designed and developed a Shopify theme that matches their brands and goals.
- Reduced administrative burden by integrating Shopify directly with HubSpot CRM.
- Provided training for staff on how to use HubSpot CRM and Shopify.
- Set up abandoned cart emails & subscription forms.
- Set up weekly “Deal of Week” emails.
The home page features a flexible slider so that website administrators can easily pair the right layout with the best imagery. We also wanted to strategically highlight items like their best-selling brands and featured collections.
Product Categories / Collections.
Due to the vast array of materials, finishes, colors, and applications provided by Need Direct, it was critical customers could easily filter products in a variety of ways. It was also important for us to create a consistent display for each product on these pages so the customer could quickly make visual comparisons with little effort.